Show respect !!!

mancinimadness said:
You get the impression that Mancini is begining to lose the dressing room. His post match interviews are showing the strain of this title challenge and it's only january.

now that is an over reaction !!! how can you say that ? the last 2 matches have been shit performances first half, he gets them in at half time gives them a talking to and look at the second half performance, its called pressure at the top, and playing teams with a flat back 10 !!! everyone comes to City to stifle our play. Teams go to Old Trafford and change 11 players as they know they will get beat ! at city they play for a draw

mekonmcfc said:
mancinimadness said:
You get the impression that Mancini is begining to lose the dressing room. His post match interviews are showing the strain of this title challenge and it's only january.

now that is an over reaction !!! how can you say that ? the last 2 matches have been shit performances first half, he gets them in at half time gives them a talking to and look at the second half performance, its called pressure at the top, and playing teams with a flat back 10 !!! everyone comes to City to stifle our play. Teams go to Old Trafford and change 11 players as they know they will get beat ! at city they play for a draw

This hasn't sadly been just the past 2 games though has it? Our form since the chelsea game has been poor generally .

mancinimadness said:
mekonmcfc said:
mancinimadness said:

This hasn't sadly been just the past 2 games though has it? Our form since the chelsea game has been poor generally .

we are not scoring as freely as were earlier in the season, that is for the reason i mentioned, everyone is playing to stop us scoring !!
this is a bad patch, get wigan and spurs out of the way unscathed, and it is lookinng good. mid feb we will have everyone back fully fit and ready for the run in. win the league against the scum.

the league is all i am bothered about personally

mancinimadness said:
mekonmcfc said:
mancinimadness said:

To say he's lost the dressing room is a bit much though mate!!! What we are finding out is that we are a good team with silva vk and yaya but very average without them. We rely to much on the three missing players. We need to improve the squad with better quality its that simple. With silva yaya and vk we are good enough to win a poor pl.

I get behind the team and would never shout abuse directly at a player but I think to suggest we should all just sit here and not criticise players or the manager's tactics or whatever else we may want to criticise is wrong.

Some of our players either aren't good enough for what we are hoping to achieve or are, for various reasons, not firing on all cylinders. If any of us want to express this then we have every right to. It doesn't have to abusive, in fact it shouldn't be abusive, but some things are just facts. Kolarov does not look to be a player who is going to take City forward. I would choose Clichy and Zab ahead of him at left back. If people want to ignore this and shout down those of us who don't then fine, but I am not anti City or a 'new fan' just because I refuse to be overly positive even where some realism is needed.

Isn't it more disrespecful to pretend that everything is okay when it isn't?

I would like to add though that I have every faith in Mancini and I also believe that even without Kompany, Silva and Yaya (who was the biggest miss last night) we have the ability in the squad to do it. I am not sure all of the players or the manager believe it enough.

Blue-Blood said:
I get behind the team and would never shout abuse directly at a player but I think to suggest we should all just sit here and not criticise players or the manager's tactics or whatever else we may want to criticise is wrong.

Some of our players either aren't good enough for what we are hoping to achieve or are, for various reasons, not firing on all cylinders. If any of us want to express this then we have every right to. It doesn't have to abusive, in fact it shouldn't be abusive, but some things are just facts. Kolarov does not look to be a player who is going to take City forward. I would choose Clichy and Zab ahead of him at left back. If people want to ignore this and shout down those of us who don't then fine, but I am not anti City or a 'new fan' just because I refuse to be overly positive even where some realism is needed.

I would like to add though that I have every faith in Mancini and I also believe that even without Kompany, Silva and Yaya (who was the biggest miss last night) we have the ability in the squad to do it. I am not sure all of the players or the manager believe it enough.

maybe they are right and you are wrong

Mancio said:
Blue-Blood said:

maybe they are right and you are wrong

yes, maybe. However, without the belief that you can win, I am fairly certain that you never will.

Petetheblu said:
I agree fully with the op as theres a good chance that players come on here, especially the younger ones. The amount of abuse aimed towards certain players and Mancini is a joke by some posters is a joke.

FFS grow some balls and man up.

Savic had a very good game last night, apart from a very soft penalty other than that a very decent RETURN game.

Agreed 1000% about Savic unlike a lot of people with pitchforks out last night for the kid!

Moaning at the match and on forums is part of football :-( but at the end of the day i can bet any money !!!! Rags, spuds ,chelsea, arsenal and the dippers would swap us for our place at the top ;-)
If this is our blip then losin at sunderland ! An a few cup games, one at half way il take it !! Once we get sergio on the ball 20% more in a game the goals will flow again !
Barca are not havin a great time at the mo an they would murder every team in the world on there day ??? So lets just chill an wait till our blip is done :-) ctid

Its concerening that some players such as Nasri and Kolarov are starting to become the butt of the crowd. They have been disappointing but no player ever gets better by being booed. Both looked to be feeling the pressure of the crowd yesterday.And Savic doesnt look as if he'll be too far behind them.

It may be that they will not be at City for many years, but while they're with us we should cut them some slack. Otherwise we're effectively reducing our squad size.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.