Show sec at it again today.

Without getting into a debate about Showsec/Smoking/H&S I'd just like to state that anyone calling for a blue to receive a lifetime ban is a **** of the highest order.

el blue said:
Without getting into a debate about Showsec/Smoking/H&S I'd just like to state that anyone calling for a blue to receive a lifetime ban is a **** of the highest order.

As some others have said when i want a piss i dont want to wait until 30-40 smokers have cleared the isle when they have finished with their horrible fuckin habit,and then breathed in their shit...

If they get a life ban its their own fault & i'm all for it.

I am sure you all have cameras on your phones.
Take a snap and then complain. It will be looked at and the person who is on the camera will be dealt with accordingly,assuming they have done wrong.

el blue said:
So because someone supports the same team as I do they are allowed to do whatever the fuck they like, get a grip!

BRING ON THE LIFETIME BAN FOR THE SMOKEY ONES

BlueMooner87 said:
el blue said:
So because someone supports the same team as I do they are allowed to do whatever the fuck they like, get a grip!

Lifetime ban? PMSL what a prick.

sweep said:
BlueMooner87 said:
el blue said:

Smokers in the W/C, scumbag scrotes that I would happily see kicked to death regardless of the team they support.

BlueMooner87 said:
sweep said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Smokers in the W/C, scumbag scrotes that I would happily see kicked to death regardless of the team they support.
Fair play to you, you obviously don't care how much of an arsewipe you look, I admire that.

sweep said:
BlueMooner87 said:
sweep said:
Fair play to you, you obviously don't care how much of an arsewipe you look, I admire that.
Please who cannot stick to simple rules to avoid children breathing in cancerous fumes for a mere 2 hours do not deserve to be living. Selfish scum of the earth.

BlueMooner87 said:
sweep said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Please who cannot stick to simple rules to avoid children breathing in cancerous fumes for a mere 2 hours do not deserve to be living. Selfish scum of the earth.
I'm not a smoker, so have no idea why someone can't just wait until the end of the game for a fag. However, I do think your reply above is a little over the top. If you lived in America I've no doubt you'd pick Texas as your base. 'children breathing in cancerous fumes' - they'll get more just crossing the road near the ground. 'scum of the earth' - I'd personally save jibes like that for child killers and abusers. Still, each to their own.

sweep said:
BlueMooner87 said:
el blue said:

You can have a 7 day one for abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.