Shower Gel or Soap.

blueparrot

A debate has blown up in the Parrot house hold. Mrs Parrot said nobody uses soap anymore. I said I do, she says I'm weird and everyone uses shower gel. I asked how she would know. She said it's well known. So when showering are you a soap or shower gel user.

Soap, shower gel just rinses of and disappears unless you use some sort of sponge or cloth, complete waste of time & money imo.

Gel

In a house full of hairy blokes, a bar of soap just doesn’t bear thinking about

Could this be a male / female divide ? Only time I use gel is when I go to the gym , saves messing with a sop box and wet soap.

Their are tricks to the shower gel staying put. Namely as soon as you squeeze it in your hand lather it into your pubes to get a quick lather when no sponge thing around.

I use gel but i do have pears soap bars to wash my hands at every sink. Does this partly pardon me or what?

Soap in the bath (Mrs Moon uses shower gel with one of those puffy plastic things ) no piccs.

I do use shower gel in the shower, there's a clue in its name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.