Showing His Colours

Marpleblue69 said:
mcfcdaytona said:
How gutted does MUEN Sports Editor and closet red Pete Spencer look in this video haha <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1492557_agony-and-ecstasy-manchester-city-supporters-savour-derby-victory-as-united-fans-face-defeat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ace-defeat</a>

I think you'll find he's actually a blue mate.

Blue? Get to fuck.

Think he went to great lenghts to say he wasnt a blue on the talk shite programme the other day,seem to remember he said something about his attention went elsewhere,wasnt more specfic.that guy on the video is practically holding the bile down !!<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm --<br /><br />Think he went to great lenghts to say he wasnt a blue on the talk shite programme the other day,seem to remember he said something about his attention went elsewhere,wasnt more specfic.that guy on the video is practically holding the bile down !!

"Do you not look at their run in and think they have a harder run in as us?"

So it's as though Fergie is thinking that comment "Well at least they have a harder run in as us"

Forget it.

BlueInCanada said:
"Do you not look at their run in and think they have a harder run in as us?"

So it's as though Fergie is thinking that comment "Well at least they have a harder run in as us"

Forget it.

I'm with you. Spencer's definitely a red though

I have met Peter as he is a ref in the Manchester Sunday league. He wouldn't tell me who he supported but I got the feeling he was a City fan. I have seen him at the ground before now aswell of course this may have been in a working capacity but he was just sitting in the stands and with his family rather than in the press box. On Talksport I think he had a had a few drinks because he was slurring his words. When talking about City he was very passionate and certainly fighting our corner about the buying the league claims, also complentary on our support. Most importantly at one stage he said "we" with regard to City and Keys and Gray both jumped on it straight away to which he quickly went on the defensive and changed the subject. My guess is he is a blue and due to his work he has to keep it quiet.

I was on a course with Peter spencer about the time of thaksins takeover and I can confirm he is a blue. Think he plays the impartiality game too far though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.