Showtime Arabia - WTF?

rabatblue

Any UAE-based blues able to explain this? Showtime Arabia (based in Dubai), whose marketing boasts they show every Premier League game live, aren't showing the City-Bolton game today. Rang them to ask WTF is going on - after waiting fecking ages and being lied to a number of times (telling me the game wasn't starting at the same time as the other matches) they said there are too many Premier League games for them to show them all and I'll have to watch a delayed recording after the game has finished. The only ones they're not showing are ours and the West Brom game. Cheeky b@stards - they've chosen to show the fecking Wigan-Portsmouth game over ours FFS! Who gives a stuff about that one? Given our UAE connections, shouldn't we be a priority for them? I've been promised a phone call with an explanation from a manager, but no-one's got back to me. Not a happy blue.

I just had a blazing row them and they have credit my account one months subscription and given me 10 free Show on Demand Movies - not enough for missing the game but f#@k em!

Anyway, all sports channels off now in my place till 9:30pm tonight!

No City on TV anywhere, plenty of Hull/Rags and Villa/Newcastle though. We are pretty much last or second last in importance today.

If not being in a relegation battle is the price to pay for missing the last game of the season, then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.