Shreeves

bluebandits

is a sychophanitic (spl) prick. The way he treated Mr Charisma today was nothing short of disgraceful. Slur Alex was no better but we expect that from the Whisky addled fuckwit.

2eb7tqb.jpg

Just seen it on Sky News. Dalglish is right...they hardly acknowledged the FA Cup game, because they don't have the rights.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 pm --<br /><br />Oh and another thing. Baconface says Suarez should never play for Liverpool again.

I mean...not shaking someone's hand is much more sinister than jumping studs up at someone in a crowd isnt it?...or say studs up on someones knee and ending their career is much more normal...eh Whiskey nose?

Manx Blue said:
Just seen it on Sky News. Dalglish is right...they hardly acknowledged the FA Cup game, because they don't have the rights.

-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 pm --

Oh and another thing. Baconface says Suarez should never play for Liverpool again.

I mean...not shaking someone's hand is much more sinister than jumping studs up at someone in a crowd isnt it?...or say studs up on someones knee and ending their career is much more normal...eh Whiskey nose?
or elbowing wigan players in the head?

or kicking lumps out of montenegro defenders?

dennishasdoneit said:
Manx Blue said:
Just seen it on Sky News. Dalglish is right...they hardly acknowledged the FA Cup game, because they don't have the rights.

Oh and another thing. Baconface says Suarez should never play for Liverpool again.

or elbowing wigan players in the head?

or kicking lumps out of montenegro defenders?

Apologies Dennis!

Manx Blue said:

I seem to remember a cetain govan gobshite refusing to shake hands with the FA Chairman 6 months back after their very public humiliation at the hands of Barcelona. Although he was happy for his own hands to shake throughout the actual match....

He should have been kicked out of the prem to refusing to give the BBC interviews. Shame the F.A don't have the balls to do anything about corruption.

Manx Blue said:

Or missing a drugs test...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.