Shrek. Will he or won't he play?

KentBlue

I believe the despot will say all week that he's got no chance of playing, but he'll actually make a miraculous recovery and make the line up for Saturday.
Same with minge-mouth Wio. I'll bet any money you like both will play in the derby.

The tyrant knows that defeat will almost certainly end their season for them, and as he couldn't give a flying fuck about England he won't be at all concerned if Shrek doesn't make South Africa.

So, what do you think? Will he play, or not?

Might depend on what happens in the mid-week games. If Chelsea & Arsenal somehow fail to beat Bolton and Spurs then he might not risk him and go for a draw.

However if Chelsea get all 3 points tonight then this is probably their hardest remaining game and one they can't afford to drop points in.

if Shrek does play, then its up to Nige or Paddy V to go for his ankle within the 1st minute of the game, screw Wooneh at the World Cup, daft as it sounds, I still think Crouch will do a job in South Africa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.