Shrek. Will he or won't he play?

Who seriously gives a flying fuck about England, I hope we snap Rooney in half as it benefits US ! How can you support a team that has Ferdiscum, Terry and all the other wankers over the years. I'm supporting Spain at the World Cup as they play top football. England can fuck off.

Taggart will play Rooney until he drops like he did v Bayern. He'll make sure he's fooked for the WC so he can rest him over the summer ready for the push for 3rd.

He'll play but break down, again.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Who seriously gives a flying fuck about England, I hope we snap Rooney in half as it benefits US ! How can you support a team that has Ferdiscum, Terry and all the other wankers over the years. I'm supporting Spain at the World Cup as they play top football. England can fuck off.

Selfish arrogant idiot? Yeah let's ruin football by injuring players on purpose to help us, that would obviously prove we are the better team.....your comments just make me laugh. But are also embarassing to us 'proper' fans.

aaron91 said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Selfish arrogant idiot? Yeah let's ruin football by injuring players on purpose to help us, that would obviously prove we are the better team.....your comments just make me laugh. But are also embarassing to us 'proper' fans.

He's right though - we snap Rooney in two and it will benefit the United States ;)

He must play. I don't want to hear any excuses when I strut into work on Monday. If he plays they will be full strength and theer will be nowhere tohide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.