Shrek

Theo555 said:
Just had a message off a friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan and knows someone on the board at Liverpool.
This may be absolute rubbish but I thought I would share it.

Rooney punched Scholes during a training session and will be sold in January and not play for U****d again

Don't have a go at me for posting this - and we might not care but I m just sharing the info I have been sent!

Saw Scholes about the same time one Sunday a few weeks ago coming out of the a garage shop in Reddish. He looked pissed off but no black eye.

I still think there is something funny about the whole Rooney situation, for me there is know way he would have released his statement on the Wednesday night as a negociation tactic. He wanted to leave the within 24 hours he'd agreed to stay. I think he could be gone by the summer, but I think he will play again, more thsn likely this Saturday, maybe if he misses this weekend then there is more to it, we shall soon see.

never wear the United shirt again lol, he will start on Saturday against Wigan

salfordpaul said:
It's a done deal he's signing for us in jan! I don't want him but he is coming! Happily quote me on this in jan!

after all the "noisy neighbours" and come bak wen uv won something comments, fergies not gonna turn around and sell us their best player, he might aswell tear up the rag legacy hes been building for 20 years, plus if rooney wanted to go why would he do them a favour by signing a new contact earning them more money, their fans would still hate him the same when he joined us plus he'd b screwing himself out of a nice 10mil plus signing on fee

Theo555 said:
Just had a message off a friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan and knows someone on the board at Liverpool.
This may be absolute rubbish but I thought I would share it.

Rooney punched Scholes during a training session,......

Well you could hardly blame him.......:-)

2yozb4w.jpg

Scholes aint had a slap.
Roo will be gone by the start of the new season, not to a Prem club either.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Flixton is blue said:
Mate of mine reckons Martin O'Neil is a dead cert for the City job

And the moon is made of green cheese.

Your mate knows sweet FA
Just a rumour not a fact and the moon IS made of Stilton,everyone knows that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.