Shrewsbury Blues

SwampDonkey

Anyone know where Shrewsbury-based Blues meet up to watch games if without a ticket?
Just moved to the town and would like to watch Sunday’s match with fellow blues.

I'm from Shrewsbury, won't be watching the game in town as I always watch it at home with my family of blues then go out after if all goes to plan. Happy to meet you for a celebratory drink if we win.

Cheers, Rolo. Much appreciated. Was just wondering if there was a specific pub City fans head to when not able to attend games.

There isn’t really a go to pub, most of us go to the games and if we don’t we’ll choose a random pub each time.

There is a supporters club branch, don't they have a regular pub?

They meet at a club but as I said most go to the games and rarely meet up to watch games in pubs as most pubs around here are full of rags and dippers!

Salopian would be a decent shout to watch the game as somebody else has said.

Cheers for replies. Bit odd that Shrewsbury has a supporters club but no allocated pub. Do they not get together for away games or European games?
I’ll probably head down the Salopian and suffer the rags & dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.