Shut It Dog Breath!

Great player on his day and i don't see much wrong with his comments but when he retires all that most people will remember about him is that he was one of the biggest cheats to ever play the game.
If Uefa/Fifa had any balls then play acting players like him would get drummed out of the game.

Money does'nt matter and loyalty does eh ??...Tell that to john terry who was so LOYAL that Chelski had to up his MONEY to keep him..Money and loyalty in the same sentence..YCNMIU

Stuart said:
You should put that on the flag Frank ( Hill Street Blues - NYC )
Have you still got it ;-) ?

Amongst the hundreds of cable TV station, yes, there is still a station that shows it!! I rediscovered it last year and watch some of the good ones-you know when they had the storyline with Bad Sal Benedetto (then an unknown Dennis Franz). That show was the biggest show in its time butu it seems a bit over the top now. In this uber PC world, there a lot of stuff that they would NEVER DARE do now.......

Shevchenko didn't stay there long , did he?

Neither did Robben .

And Stephen Gerrard or Van Nistleroy hardly broke their necks in the dash to get to Stamford Bridge when the Chelsea showboatin' attraction were after them , did they?

And who would have wanted to go to , or even thought about going to Chelsea before Ruud Gullit turned up in 1996 to play his 'sexy football' .... nobody , that's who!

In fact i'm more than willing to bet that the young Didier Drogba , growin' up as a football mad youngster on the Ivory Coast in the 1980's , had never even HEARD of a club named Chelsea back then!

Such were their 'attractive' qualities !

It was a souless , fuckin' awful place to spend a Saturday afternoon , and had been from the seventies ........ i've been stood there many a time amongst 17,000 hardy souls ..... the only thing they had was an impressive main stand , which was usually half empty!

Drogba is a half decent striker but with it comes half a brain unfortunately!

am i paranoid or is this just another case os SSN drudging up anti-City 'stories' when theres fuck all else going on? This is the kind of tripe they come up with in the week running up to City v Chelsea, not when its an international break! SSN- you're getting fucking boringly predictable now

becomingparanoid said:
Verylowpainthreshold.

Got it in one word. Anyone that has to go off on a stretcher with cramp says it all.

I prefer cheatingf*ckingc*nt myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.