Shut it Mancini.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:
if Mancini says daft stuff about Marwood in his press conferences, what does he expect? There was nothing to be gained by those proclamations, apart from sending an angry message that he's unhappy with ADUG.

Wow. Just Wow. Maybe if he wins the league, FA Cup, League Cup and CL this seaon, he can shut you up. MAYBE. Still wouldnt put it past you to criticize him incessantly even after that though

I love Mancini, but what did DD say that was so wrong then?

Not aimed at this particular post, but his attitude towards Mancini in general. He doesnt seem to give Bobby a break, not that it matters what Dave does, but it irritates me after all what Bobby has done for the club.

As far this particulat issue is concerned, Bobby can say/do anything as long as he wins the matchhes because, finally, that is all that matters.

Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:
chesterguy said:
Still alot of negative stories about City

Unrest of AJ unrest between Mancini and Marwood

What the press have done (IMHO) is taken the fact that last week Mancini was saying he needed more players and this week was a bit more understated and they have put 2 and 2 together and come up with NOTHING!!!
if Mancini says daft stuff about Marwood in his press conferences, what does he expect? There was nothing to be gained by those proclamations, apart from sending an angry message that he's unhappy with ADUG.

Wow. Just Wow. Maybe if he wins the league, FA Cup, League Cup and CL this seaon, he can shut you up. MAYBE. Still wouldnt put it past you to criticize him incessantly even after that though
you posted "wow. Just wow.". Nothing you can ever say on this forum ever again can have any credibility ever again. Don't ever waste your finger muscles by trying to harangue me on here again because I will not reply. You posted "wow. Just wow.". That makes you unworthy of even a second of my attention ever again.

Didsbury Dave said:
chesterguy said:
Still alot of negative stories about City

Unrest of AJ unrest between Mancini and Marwood

What the press have done (IMHO) is taken the fact that last week Mancini was saying he needed more players and this week was a bit more understated and they have put 2 and 2 together and come up with NOTHING!!!

you have been sending angry messages that you're unhappy with adug since the day that mancini was put in charge

Mancini has perhaps learned from you.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:

you posted "wow. Just wow.". Nothing you can ever say on this forum ever again can have any credibility ever again. Don't ever waste your finger muscles by trying to harangue me on here again because I will not reply. You posted "wow. Just wow.". That makes you unworthy of even a second of my attention ever again.

Did i ask for your attention, great one?

oakiecokie said:
Bobby has been told (allegedley) to button it,ref any derogatory remarks made about Marwood.
The ADG has warned Mancini to show more respect towards Marwood and both HH and Khaldoon are not happy,but its claimed that Marwood is a valued,trusted and and respected member of their set up.
Appears in both the People and Sunday Mirror.
Watching Bobbys pre match interview he did actually state that he had "no problems with Brian" on more than one occasion.
I was quite interested in where you'd found this information, then I saw where you'd seen it!

Take no notice of it. There is no way in the world whatsoever that anyone connected to Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon has given anyone from a red top comic any information, ever!

BluePurgatory said:
oakiecokie said:
Bobby has been told (allegedley) to button it,ref any derogatory remarks made about Marwood.
The ADG has warned Mancini to show more respect towards Marwood and both HH and Khaldoon are not happy,but its claimed that Marwood is a valued,trusted and and respected member of their set up.
Appears in both the People and Sunday Mirror.
Watching Bobbys pre match interview he did actually state that he had "no problems with Brian" on more than one occasion.

The People and Sunday Mirror??????. Well it must be true then!

Didnt you know, Khaldoon passes all info straight to them and gets nectar points depending on impact of storyline. :)

Blue Dove said:
Ok, let's try it another way.
Mancini was frustrated by the lack of targets being brought in.
He voiced his frustration when asked by the press.
They sensationalised the frustrations and perhaps Mancini felt that he had been misinterpreted
or his frustration with Marwood had been over emphasised.
He comes out and puts the record straight.
Hacks then write bullshit stories as to how he has been told to shut up by our owners.

That also works doesn't it?

Good call

Blue Dove said:
Ok, let's try it another way.
Mancini was frustrated by the lack of targets being brought in.
He voiced his frustration when asked by the press.
They sensationalised the frustrations and perhaps Mancini felt that he had been misinterpreted
or his frustration with Marwood had been over emphasised.
He comes out and puts the record straight.
Hacks then write bullshit stories as to how he has been told to shut up by our owners.

That also works doesn't it?

Definetly this^^ I love how papers make these stories up based on there own theories!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.