Sian Massey

Once you are deemed good enough for the football league you have to choose if it is as a ref or assistant. My friend Gary Beswick was promoted to the football league at the same time as Sian and they both then got promoted to the PL at the same time. The year they were promoted Gary was assessed as getting 97% of all decisions correct, Sian got 100%. To say the assessments are tough at this level is an understatement. Someone will basically go through every decision made by the officials, be it throw ins, goal kicks or corner kicks. Gary got to ref Darlington V Spennymoor in the Northern League which was a title decider and someone complained on social media that he was not experienced enough to ref a game of this magnitude. The weekend before he had been assistant for City V Manure

The problem is that at every level of football there is promotion and relegation for officials except in the PL where you have to basically be totally incompetent or make a right balls up ie Stuart Atwell giving a goal that did not go in. So you can be relegated from the EFL if you are in the bottom band of officials following assessments & if you are in the top band in the National League you are likely to be promoted (you also have to pass an interview on the laws of the game, which some have failed). Every year, in my opinion the top 2/3 from the EFL should be promoted and likewise the bottom 2/3 from the PL relegated. If they are good enough they will soon be back.

Now for Michael Oliver. This will not go down well here at Bluemoon but I think he is the best ref in the PL. I have ran the line for him a few times in the Northern League in his earlier days and he really is the nicest person you could meet. However, back then, he was not the most confident & after every game you would always get a phone call from him asking what he could do better.
Michael Oliver is fundamentally dishonest, he cheats, that’s not bias, that’s reality. This isn’t only the last season or so it’s over his entire premier league career. He referees for his career, not out of bias, so City are fucking hated, you fuck them over and it’s good lad, suddenly the likes of Oliver and that other slimeball Anthony Taylor are refereeing European semi finals and final. Clattenburg, another cheat basically admitted cheating in a game between Chelsea and Spurs in 2016, he later wrote in his book “I should have sent off two Spurs players but I didn’t want to ruin their title challenge“ ok so that’s not exactly objective is it. Maybe your mate Oliver and the rest started honestly but were corrupted by the rewards of being stooges for the cartel.

I must admit I cringed a bit when Sergio put his arm on her shoulder and pulled her back, to her credit she didn’t make a big deal of it. She got the call wrong as Sergio must have been two feet over the line but at the end of the day it’s only a throw in.

It has just been on $ky Sports News. Sian Massey is at home and recovering in bed. She hopes to start light training in a week or two and with luck be back in time for Christmas.
She would like to thank everyone for their kind words and messages of support.

It has just been on $ky Sports News. Sian Massey is at home and recovering in bed. She hopes to start light training in a week or two and with luck be back in time for Christmas.
She would like to thank everyone for their kind words and messages of support.
Haha

When we went to the Faroe lslands to play Streymur 2008 ish, top place, top trip and top result. I am sure we had a female referee, 12 years on and surprised we don't see it more on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.