Sibierski on Soccer AM

BatNBall

Siberiski on soccer AM

Seems really nice guy. Just said he loved Newcastle the best but :( booooo lol

Spoke well of his career in England, says he's not going back to France and he's doing his UEFA coaching badges.

Nothing like a star for us, but he was great in the air and seems a nice lad. What he and his family went through a couple of years ago was horrendous.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 am --<br /><br />Sorry mods, wasn't sure which forum this belonged in. Just noticed the one upstairs.

I'd imagine he started more matches at Newcastle than he ever did at City. Old 50p head as a Coach / Manager, eh?

Newcastle and then he went to Wigan. He was a journeyman in France, too.

Harsh on Reyna. He was a sturdy player who wasn't as inept as Dabo or Corradi. Admittedly, all he did was pass the ball sideways but he never did anything wrong for me.

Why we insisted sometimes on playing Sibierski on the left, still baffles me to this day. He was a good support striker.

peoffrey said:
Harsh on Reyna. He was a sturdy player who wasn't as inept as Dabo or Corradi. Admittedly, all he did was pass the ball sideways but he never did anything wrong for me.
Fair point. I supposed we're spoilt these days. That Stuart Pearce season seems a LONG time ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.