sick jokes

kronkonite

making light of terrible events can be an entirely understandable coping strategy

discuss

the sick joke is the capitalist society, that expects the less well off to pay for thier errors

or the hirsute of lips attempts at moderate opinion
marked two of your cards sonny boy

It's a very English thing, more so in the armed forces.

i.e. One squadie took his mate in hospital a copy of runners monthly after he had lost his legs in a blast. Both of them laughed like drains.

I think it's similar to laughing in dangerous situations also.

I have heard "English dark humour" around people from other countries and they didn't get the funny.

you really are a hypocrite gallows humour, helps us make sense of occurrences that would otherwise be painful and upsetting

you,ve admitted to using it yourself

now get over yourself

gordondaviesmoustache said:
kronkonite said:
making light of terrible events can be an entirely understandable coping strategy

discuss

Got any good Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman jokes you want to share with everyone?

I'm sure they'll 'understand'.
got anything constructive to say or have you been had, typical right wing idiot

kronkonite said:
you really are a hypocrite gallows humour, helps us make sense of occurrences that would otherwise be painful and upsetting

you,ve admitted to using it yourself

now get over yourself

Not about children. That's where I draw the line. You don't.

I'm happy for one poster on here to say it's acceptable to make a joke about the death of a child.

I'm waiting.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.