Sick of these....

Blue_Rossy

....silly norwich scarfs, final straw is when i was at the lights and saw all the scarfs in the fron windows of there cars and vans driving about. I mean this has got to be the weakest silly protest ive ever seen. Agent glazers are laughing all the way to the bank. How many rags have you seen protesting outside? not 1, they wear a silly scarfs wow that must really put the shits up the glazers. Take a look at how we do a protest lol, we've done enough in the past. But to think they are going to push the glazers out by wearing scarfs is utterly ridiculous i piss myself when i see morgue trafford on TV and these silly bandwagon donkeys wearing delia scarfs.

Thick rag donkey cnuts!!!!

Sorry if this is post number 312 over this.

The funny thing is the Asian tourists are now wearing them. They must be very confused why they can't buy (yet!) these scarves in the Rag Shop........ I was in HMV at the weekend, they are now selling Mancini scarves and Norwich scarves, although they point out they are Manchester United Trust scarves, not Manchester Unites scarves, or something like that

Try concentrating on us then and forget about what united are doing. That way no red, green, gold or any other colour scarf they wear will bother you. At the end of the day, who cares what they do? That's the problem with some City fans, they get too carried away with what the other team in the City is doing, instead of 100% focus on us.

Pigeonho said:
Try concentrating on us then and forget about what united are doing. That way no red, green, gold or any other colour scarf they wear will bother you. At the end of the day, who cares what they do? That's the problem with some City fans, they get too carried away with what the other team in the City is doing, instead of 100% focus on us.

Exactly ....

i couldn't give a rats arse if they're all walkin' around in top hat and tails , with Sooty and Sweep masks on ....

rags matter about as much to me as toothache does!

Pigeonho said:
Try concentrating on us then and forget about what united are doing. That way no red, green, gold or any other colour scarf they wear will bother you. At the end of the day, who cares what they do? That's the problem with some City fans, they get too carried away with what
the other team in the City is doing
, instead of 100% focus on us.

They are not in our City though!

my mate who is a rag said its just a fashion thing now and the whole idea of it being a campaign has just gone the shitter.all the people that come over from abroad to watch united have one....gimps lol

-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 am --

my mate who is a rag said its just a fashion thing now and the whole idea of it being a campaign has just gone the shitter.all the people that come over from abroad to watch united have one....gimps lol<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 am --<br /><br />my mate who is a rag said its just a fashion thing now and the whole idea of it being a campaign has just gone the shitter.all the people that come over from abroad to watch united have one....gimps lol

Ja Salford Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Try concentrating on us then and forget about what united are doing. That way no red, green, gold or any other colour scarf they wear will bother you. At the end of the day, who cares what they do? That's the problem with some City fans, they get too carried away with what , instead of 100% focus on us.

Tey are not in our City though!

I'm sure you see my point though.

Pigeonho said:

what other team in the city

sorry that salford bastard beat me to it ;)

and unfortunately that other shower of shit you refer to are in our city (bastard)

dont ya just love em

nyy.png

Pigeonho said:

With you being 100% focused on City, I look forward to reading your first post in the future about United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.