Sick Pay

When I had to be in a union back in jolly old, they finally wangled sick pay from day one up to five days without a doctor's certificate. Motherfuckers would hop on a plane Friday night or Saturday morning and come back the following Sunday with a sunburn ( they were brits after all)
They wondered why the business went broke and blamed management, wonderful stuff!
#mustyforpm

Makes sense. They can't stick up for themselves after all.
I tried being right wing for a day recently. I fucking hated everyone for everything that I considered wrong in my life.
Right wingers are like teenagers, they think everything is everyone else's fault.
Weird bunch.
Funnily enough, when wearing my temporary right wingers head, Brexit made perfect sense. Fucking Europeans!!! :)

When I had to be in a union back in jolly old, they finally wangled sick pay from day one up to five days without a doctor's certificate. Motherfuckers would hop on a plane Friday night or Saturday morning and come back the following Sunday with a sunburn ( they were brits after all)
They wondered why the business went broke and blamed management, wonderful stuff!
#mustyforpm
Why did they hop on a plane instead of just getting on it normally - had they randomly broken one leg?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.