Sign a mate/Worst Team Ever (4-4-2)

Anelka's mate has to be in there somewhere. Looked like a work experience signing.
Anyone remember those three or four Thai signings made by Thaksin? Did they even make the reserves?

Eike Immel
X - X - Kakhaber Tskhadadze - Glauber Berti
X - Ged Brannan - X - X
Miguel Vuoso - John Deehan
Mancini’s son has to be in side along with his Italian mate. Can’t for the life of me remember his name tho

Jack’s dad was pretty shit for us too ;)

Reactions: kun
I cannot recall him at all and I have just looked and he is in my era. Why should he be in the team?
He was one of the many late 90s signings who came in to supposedly get us back into the Prem but only actually managed to hastened our slide down the divisions, in fairness his legs had totally gone by the time we got him (think Dabo but even slower)

Any number of our midfield signings from about 96-98 could/should make this team as we were total dogshit with little to no fight in us (but we we did had some cool kits back then though)

I cannot recall him at all and I have just looked and he is in my era. Why should he be in the team?

Shit little Arsenal reserve winger who joined us and for some reason ended up playing as sweeper a few times if I recall correctly. Very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.