Josh Blue said:
Took me ages to sign up to be fair kept going all about cookies and stuff but finally got it sorted

me to! 2nd user name probs with cookies, flashes url's and god knows what.
Then when I did get back on I had make so many post before they were viewed and I have to make so many post before i can put a topic up. so how do these fly-by-nights get on ?

Don't know about 'Sign Up or Sod Off!'

Sometimes I wish some of those that have signed up....sodded off!

;o)

it'sintheblood! said:
Joga Bonito said:
I was a lurker myself for a while, sorry!

So was I...shouldn't be a problem should it? Sometimes you want to have a quick look to to see what going on but don't sign in coz you dont intend staying on long coz you have other commiments... so sorry OP you need to take chill pill!

Nothing particular against lurkers per se... if you actually read my post I was complaining about peak times when there are 700+ guests on compared to less than 200 registered users and the site slows to a crawl.

Anyone else notice that it only ever crashes when we lose?

When we win theres usually less than 200 guests on and everything is running smoothly... when we lose there is about 500. And we all know why, its because opposition fans are rushing on to check our reactions to the result.

£10 a year?

More than paid that by having an iPod touch

Everytime I arrive(Mancinism) on here I click on a fucking dodgy advert :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.