Cambridgeblue

Number of guests on this forum at the moment is ridiculous... I swear to god at peak times like this you should only be able to access the forum if you are a registered member - it's just unusable otherwise.

other fans accessing their teams live stream via bluemoon match day forum.Just show city streams..

other fans accessing their teams live stream via bluemoon match day forum.Just show city streams..

One of the 'guests' was me. I went in to the matchday forum for the links to streams so I could watch the match, but stayed logged in as when I discovered streaming a few weeks ago somebody advised that some of them have a habit of disconnecting. Watched a few matches now without problem so will get out of Bluemoon during the match from now on, but maybe there are others like me. Might be worth some kind of notice?

I agree - its taken me ages to get on, if people want to go on the forum then why not register, its simple, or keep off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.