A A

Anonymous

Why not sign both. It just makes sense. Considering we dont have to worry about finances and are only interested in improving the team/squad then why not.

How would Kompany and Ned ever get a game?

I guess Kompany / Nigel could alternate but Ned would rarely get a game.

Even with Lescott in and TBH out Ned is likely to be behind Toure, Lescott, Kompany and probably Dunne.

Naws said:
How would Kompany and Ned ever get a game?

I guess Kompany / Nigel could alternate but Ned would rarely get a game.

Even with Lescott in and TBH out Ned is likely to be behind Toure, Lescott, Kompany and probably Dunne.

I know VK can play (and has played for previous clubs) as a CB, but I think I'm right in saying that Hughes has him down as a defensive midfielder first and foremost, so he will only play at CB if we're short through injuries.

pbibs said:
Why not sign both. It just makes sense. Considering we dont have to worry about finances and are only interested in improving the team/squad then why not.

clarkey?

Check out the opta stats on prem defenders last season.Upson topped most of them!!I`d be glad if either or both came as our defence is the place where we`ll either break the top four or be fighting it out for 5+6.

I would rather have Lescott and Hangeland but i dont think there is any need for another 2 defenders. Imo 1 more center back would do it and for me i think it should be Lescott

Yes please, sign them both, Lescott would cover left back as well, Upson would be a good pick-up, allow TBH to go, and no need to worry if Dunne has a poor season again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.