Signed Pep painting

Hi Louise
Wonderful artwork.
When did you do it and what from?

Good luck
This was from a Victoria Haydn (Senior Man City photographer) photo & was used on the Wolves vs Man City match day programme cover in August. Pep kindly signed this for us on the day of the game. The medium used is watercolour.

Hey everyone,

Really hope you don't mind me posting on here (Ric Turner kindly gave me permission). I am the programme cover artist for Wolves this season & for each game have been painting a player from the away team as well as the home team, before both paintings are blended together to create the cover.

My A2 watercolour painting of Pep, signed by the man himself, is one of ten (from my covers to date) available via a 10-day auction launching tomorrow at 9pm & finishing on Sunday 28th October at 9pm. All funds raised with be shared between Cure Leukaemia, Race Against Blood Cancer, YMCA Black Country & Good Shepherd Ministry Wolverhampton.

I have included a photo of the painting for you below. Please note that Limited Edition prints will be available later this month (as we recognise that the majority of fans are unlikely to be able to financially compete in an auction) with 20% of profit from the sales of these also being donated to Cure Leukaemia.

You can view all 10 paintings & find out more about the auction here.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read.

Louise Cobbold.

louise-pep.jpg
Two very talented people there best of luck with it it’s mint.

It’s a lovely piece of work but shame the bids are mainly from people with zero or 1 user ratings, usually there just running up the price. I hope it does sell though.

It’s a lovely piece of work but shame the bids are mainly from people with zero or 1 user ratings, usually there just running up the price. I hope it does sell though.
To DenisLaw back Heel...I have only just seen the auction of the Pep painting and just joined Ebay to make a bid..which is totally Genuine, been a Season ticket holder since the 1977/78 Season, attended my first game at Maine Rd in 1971 with my Dad, beat Covestry 4.0...just to assure you my bid is 100% Genuine and I would love to own this Fantastic artwork...!!!

Just to make you guys aware that the auction finishes at 8pm GMT tomorrow. Wishing you all the very best with your bidding. Grateful for your interest & support of the auction as well as the charities sharing funds raised

To DenisLaw back Heel...I have only just seen the auction of the Pep painting and just joined Ebay to make a bid..which is totally Genuine, been a Season ticket holder since the 1977/78 Season, attended my first game at Maine Rd in 1971 with my Dad, beat Covestry 4.0...just to assure you my bid is 100% Genuine and I would love to own this Fantastic artwork...!!!

Lol. No doubt genuine bidders with zero ratings but also a few people who just bid to run the prices up. Which IMO is a bit unfair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.