Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretfordian_Blue

Been told that we should be making a signing worth over twenty million pounds before the Southampton game!

Not much given up, only that he hasn't been reported much at all so far this summer!

I know as much as you now, so there is no point asking any more!

This is from somebody high up at United, so how he knows I don't know, but he told me about Kagawa a week prior.

EDIT:I texted him asking if there was any news, and he replied with this..

Not 100% related to what I told you earlier, but yesterday we submitted our final bid for rvp, and we are officially out of the running unless Arsenal come crawling back.

UPDATE: I asked my mate if it was De Rossi, and he emailed me this.

Hi mate,

Yes, the player you are going to sign is De Rossi. The reason I knew about this is because RVP was not a main target for us, just an opportunist signing. At one point it looked like he was set for you lot, so we set our sights on improving our midfield.

One week ago we approached Roma regarding De Rossi but it was made quite clear that Roma were not going to deal with us because we had upset them over Giuseppe Rossi and another youngster, Davide Petrucci. They also made it known that they had received contact from Manchester City, and that they had already decided to sell him to you.

It is not set in stone that you will sign him, as at the stage we approached you hadn't spoken to De Rossi yet. Now Sky are reporting that his Sergio Berti(his agent) has flown to Manchester, as he has done, so things must be getting closer. Sergio Berti is also Aleksandar Kolarov's agent, so he may have been whispering things in De Rossi's ear about City.

At this stage the whole transfer normally takes 3-4 days for completion so I wouldn't be surprised if De Rossi is a City player on Monday.

Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AjX1QkYigWM/TGXuCVOQmvI/AAAAAAAAAAU/36R-FHuUBqc/s320/praying_Baby+2.jpg[/bigimg]

Please be right, just like the Rodwell ITK

Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Been told that we should be making a signing worth over twenty million pounds before the Southampton game!

Not much given up, only that he hasn't been reported much at all so far this summer!

I know as much as you now, so there is no point asking any more!

This is from somebody high up at United, so how he knows I don't know, but he told me about Kagawa a week prior.

Unless it's someone we're signing from united, I expect people at Utd, even those high up would have absolutely fuck all idea who city were buying.

Hope you're bob on though bud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.