Silly Rags !

mcfc_die_hard

I was having a conversation with 3 rags today and they were going on blah blah owen this owen that and they said to me City are shit this and that all about city and how we will never win anything so i said to them.

I went right well if city are so shit and will never win anything then why you so arsed about them ? No reply.

So i then said if at the end of last season if you could sign anybody would you sign owen ? They said No so i said right end of that then.

Then one of them actually said this WAIT FOR IT......................... OWEN IS BETTER THAN ETO'O !!!!!!!!

I just laughed then laughed and laughed a bit more and just said on that comment i am going to leave this conversation because it is now confirmed to me that you are the most diluded fans on this planet. And i said on my way out add up how many times you have been to watch united between you all and they come up with the big huge total of 0

Diluded silly RAGS !!!!!!!

we all have to deal with um from time 2 time but your replys were honest and true but take my advice mate and next time after givin um both barrels DO ALL THE F***ERS IN ;) c.t.i.d

bookiesgirl said:
typical glory hunters, they are the worst the ones that dont go to the games

The only reason I don't go to the games....I'm only an ocean away. Haha.. but Glory hunter I am not....been a blue since 1997.

dubbie31 said:
bookiesgirl said:

The only reason I don't go to the games....I'm only an ocean away. Haha.. but Glory hunter I am not....been a blue since 1997.
dont mean city fans, the rags, i work in a betting shop and they think they are going to beat everyone 4 and five nil who ever they are playing

What I dont understand is how the dirty scum get so many mentions on here. I don't care what they think or where they finish. I care where City finish, which will be above them starting this year.

de niro said:
bookiesgirl said:
dont be daft, they ALL go to ALL the games, cold trafford can fit 4 million in dont you know.

No wayyyyy!!!!! i thought it was only 3 million... btw i do think owen can do a job for utd and prolly will so dont abuse em too much about it coz itl backfire.

In The Know said:
What I dont understand is how the dirty scum get so many mentions on here. I don't care what they think or where they finish. I care where City finish, which will be above them starting this year.

Well Said Lad :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.