Silva injured now?

de niro said:
PD said:
spongebob123 said:
There's a positive to everything despite however good he is, nasri and jovetic might get regular game time.

I do wonder if he slows down the game for us. Ok, he's everywhere, always open. But I wouldn't mind seeing how different we might be without him.

he does far more than you know, for a start he takes around 3 players off all the other players.

And the other players just fuck around waiting for him to beat the three players and score!!!!

Wouldn't concern me greatly if Silva was out, I don't think we're using him properly for starters (he should be in the no.10 role behind a striker) and we've got depth in the squad now with Jovetic and Nasri, plus you could always push Yaya forward.

PD said:
spongebob123 said:
There's a positive to everything despite however good he is, nasri and jovetic might get regular game time.

I do wonder if he slows down the game for us. Ok, he's everywhere, always open. But I wouldn't mind seeing how different we might be without him.

correct

ANY1aBLUE said:
PD said:
spongebob123 said:

correct

I'd still much rather have Silva in the starting line-up rather than Samir 'the crab' Nasri. I get a bad feeling everytime I see him coming off the bench. If we are only 1-0 up I keep thinking it is too early for him to come on and we should wait until we are 3-0. He does nothing for me.

Jovetic is injured isn't he ?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:
PD said:

he does far more than you know, for a start he takes around 3 players off all the other players.

And the other players just fuck around waiting for him to beat the three players and score!!!!

Agreed!

For a start he is double and triple marked because its bleeding obvious to the opposition that he is our playmaker. It's a tad difficult for him if he has statues in front of him waiting for him to slot the perfect pass. He relies upon movement up front. If they are static then it limits his options considerably.

He is a brilliant player. Micah said on the OS that he is the best player that he has ever played with. So I am just a wee bit concerned if he is injured. There are many occasions where I have not agreed with Didsy Dave, but when he says that Silva is the most important player in our team, the fulcrum that turns the wheel, I agree 100% with him.

So I hope this injury is simply precautionary. We need him out there on the park.

Possibility it's just precautionary.

They don't have a WC Qualifier in midweek - just a friendly

Doesn't sound serious, so hopefully it's just a precautionary measure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.