Silva last night - thanks

BlueForever123

Mods, not sure if you want to move this to the Silva thread but this isn't about his footballing genius (that we all know about and has been discussed).

Went to the open training last night with my kids. My youngest is only just 6 so we left a little early as she was getting tired. My eldest who is 9 moaned a bit as he wanted to stay until the end. Anyway as we were walking back to the car, Silva was coming out of the main entrance. He had a driver waiting for him but as he was walking to the car saw that a few kids had spotted him so walked back and posed for photos/autographs for everyone who was there. Might only seem like a small thing but the driver or city staff member kept calling him but he stayed to make sure everyone got what they wanted not just the first few. In a day and age where a lot of players keep their heads down and headphones on I just thought it was a worth a mention. Absolutely made my lads night.

Lovely story. It was my meeting with Niall Quinn all those years ago that sparked my interest back then so hopefully this'll be a memory your lads will forever recall.

Joe hart beeped at everyone to get out of the way vs Chelsea last season... ;-)

Remember it cause kompany stopped and got pictures/autographs with everyone who was waiting there and a fan in a wheelchair with a Belgian flag came over. So vinny got out of the car, kneeled next to him and took a picture and signed the flag and shirt he had.

Love him.

Mods, not sure if you want to move this to the Silva thread but this isn't about his footballing genius (that we all know about and has been discussed).

Went to the open training last night with my kids. My youngest is only just 6 so we left a little early as she was getting tired. My eldest who is 9 moaned a bit as he wanted to stay until the end. Anyway as we were walking back to the car, Silva was coming out of the main entrance. He had a driver waiting for him but as he was walking to the car saw that a few kids had spotted him so walked back and posed for photos/autographs for everyone who was there. Might only seem like a small thing but the driver or city staff member kept calling him but he stayed to make sure everyone got what they wanted not just the first few. In a day and age where a lot of players keep their heads down and headphones on I just thought it was a worth a mention. Absolutely made my lads night.
Agree 100% mate its the little things that can affect how your little ones go on to support the club

Not sure if this needs merging with the Silva thread or with the one complaining about early leavers?

Only joking, Spanish Dave can do no wrong in my eyes and stories like these only make me appreciate him even more. Genuis on the pitch, lovely man off it. We couldn't ask for more.

Not sure if this needs merging with the Silva thread or with the one complaining about early leavers?

Only joking, Spanish Dave can do no wrong in my eyes and stories like these only make me appreciate him even more. Genuis on the pitch, lovely man off it. We couldn't ask for more.
Ha ha, I did wonder whether I'd let myself in for abuse about that. I could have jeopardised us getting that safety certification but you've got to do what you've got to do to beat that traffic :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.