Silva or Tevez?

BOTH, are equally important. Anyone suggesting otherwise, is playing the spin game.

These two players always look for each other, always. They are on the same wave length, they both have huge respect for each other and are both critically important to us winning games, more so than any other attacking player at the club.

I don't want any of them injured but if push came to shove, then I'd have to go for Tevez as the one getting injured. We have good cover for him in Dzeko and Balotelli, but we have no one as creative as Silva. The next best we have is Adam Johnson but he's out injured anyway.

I'd rather Tevez got injured than most of of our starting XI.

Dzeko and Balotelli are better replacements than the rest of our back-ups and Tevez has been off his game recently so it could work to our advantage.

How about both? We can then get our best ever player who has ever worn a city shirt back... a certain Stephen Ireland. Have a little ritual every game he plays and throw roses at his feet in our gratitude for his presence.

Or.. we get Berti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.