Silva out of Liverpool game?

didn't look like he was in pain or struggling on tunnel cam at halftime, might just be sore the day after the match

Time for Nasri and Johnson to prove they can put a shift in. The pair of them should watch the work rate of Milner, Richards and Aguero from yesterday. If they can match half of that effort we should be ok. We'll also have Barry back. It's bad timing with Yaya being away but I think that missing Kompany is worse (as long as Silva isn't out for more than a couple of matches). Hoping we'll have at least one of Dzeko or Balotelli back too, although clearly I have no idea of what is going on with either of them.
The league is the priority. We need him to be fit for Spurs.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo. I seriously am getting incredibly frustrated by Nasri and if he puts in one of his typical anonymous performances, I am going on a Heskey-type RAMPAGE!

allan harper said:
It's ok we've got Nasri
blowing-noisemaker-suit-party-funny-young-man-thumb16225530.jpg

without a dream said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
WTGD!! said:
You don't call yourself DTeacher for no reason!

The guy on the gate was sacked for giving out info to fans! What's this physio's name.

Wasn't sacked by City though.

Officially correct but..........<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
WTGD!! said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
WTGD!! said:
You don't call yourself DTeacher for no reason!

The guy on the gate was sacked for giving out info to fans! What's this physio's name.

Now why would I tell you?

hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.