Silva Song (merged)

Simple Okey cokey easy to remember song.

He puts the ball to the left,
He puts the ball to the right,
inside, outside makes you all look shite,

His name is david Silva and he comes from Spain
He's driving you all insane.

oooooh David David Silvaa, oooh David David Silvaaa
oooooh David David Silva,
puts the ball through GOAL GOAL GOAL.

Shall i get mi hat or mi Coat.

mcfcirlam said:
He came from Spain with just one aim SILVA SILVA
he came to make us great again SILVA SILVA
and when his job with us was done
and all the trophies we had won
we all called him SILVA
king of Spain.

Uwes grandad bombed the STRETFORD end.

Edited slightly.

This is definitely the best on the thread. It was doing the rounds in Munich but it's not sung often enough.

Let's get it going.

McnabsMustache83 said:
Simple Okey cokey easy to remember song.

He puts the ball to the left,
He puts the ball to the right,
inside, outside makes you all look shite,

His name is david Silva and he comes from Spain
He's driving you all insane.

oooooh David David Silvaa, oooh David David Silvaaa
oooooh David David Silva,
puts the ball through GOAL GOAL GOAL.

Shall i get mi hat or mi Coat.

I actually like this.. we could do a few moves too! Throw our left legs out and right legs. *strokes cat on lap*

El Mago
From the sunny Spain
DAVID SILVA
He gets the ball
He dribbles them all
DAVID SILVA
He’ll score you goals
He’ll make assists
And do it well
All over again
DAAAAV-ID SILVA
City’s Magician

Na naar, na naar
na nar na nar

To the tune of the Torres Song

Have got a bit of an interest in football chants of Europe, many originate from deep historical events associated with their clubs (I.e. Political, religious, persecution etc), others are simple chants that, although dont have any historical relevance, seem to still get passionately sung as much for some reason. I'll get to my point and recommendation....

With English clubs increasingly being open to European songs/chants (E.g. Our very own adaptation to create Mario's brilliant chant), it won't be long until the below is re-created and I hope it's us.

In Italy, the chant "Chi Non Salta (eg) Rossonero eh eh" is sung as passionately as any other. These words being replaced with "We've got David Silva and he's Ace Ace" I think would be amazing. Many away fans jump up and down on their seats a they do it (a la Napoli fans at the Etihad) and it has a top impact. Anyway, example clip below, let me know what you think....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=copa+italia+inter+palermo+chi+non&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=copa+i ... ent=safari</a>

Ps. Cuddly toy not necessarily required :-)

SGAH said:
Have got a bit of an interest in football chants of Europe, many originate from deep historical events associated with their clubs (I.e. Political, religious, persecution etc), others are simple chants that, although dont have any historical relevance, seem to still get passionately sung as much for some reason. I'll get to my point and recommendation....

With English clubs increasingly being open to European songs/chants (E.g. Our very own adaptation to create Mario's brilliant chant), it won't be long until the below is re-created and I hope it's us.

In Italy, the chant "Chi Non Salta (eg) Rossonero eh eh" is sung as passionately as any other. These words being replaced with "We've got David Silva and he's Ace Ace" I think would be amazing. Many away fans jump up and down on their seats a they do it (a la Napoli fans at the Etihad) and it has a top impact. Anyway, example clip below, let me know what you think....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=copa+italia+inter+palermo+chi+non&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=copa+i ... ent=safari</a>

Ps. Cuddly toy not necessarily required :-)

I like it.

But how about "We got David Silva, hey, hey!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7zyMAOrqXs[/youtube]

SIIIILVA,,,,SIIIILVA,,,,SIIIILVA WITH THE TOKEN HAIL DOUBLE ARM MOVEMENT!!

ITS SIMPLE, JUST LIKE BARCA DO FOR MESSI,

NO NEED TO COMPLECATE THINGS WITH VERSES AND CHORUS..<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:37 am --<br /><br />or

silva is his name

magic is his his game

little genius from spain

silva is his name

salfordblues said:
mcfcirlam said:
He came from Spain with just one aim SILVA SILVA
he came to make us great again SILVA SILVA
and when his job with us was done
and all the trophies we had won
we all called him SILVA
king of Spain.

Uwes grandad bombed the STRETFORD end.

Edited slightly.

This is definitely the best on the thread. It was doing the rounds in Munich but it's not sung often enough.

Let's get it going.

It did its round in Thessalonika and Wealdstone before the semi and the final as well as Munich bars.

Written by Tommy in South Stand level two.(see thread about singing in this block)

Love to get it going , its got the Spanish theme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.