Silva - Tevez - Balotelli

Damocles said:
The best front line in the world, bar none.

Tevez is a warrior, Silva is a wizard and Balo is a supernova

Im pretty sure the barca forward line up of Messi - Villa - pedro etc overshadows ours

The Mancini tide has turned?

We are finally seeing the fruits of Mancini's labour

Balotelli,Silva,Tevez as a front three is fucking devastating

Its there for all to see what MCFC is becoming

F Bloke-is this the REAL tipping point?

Aussie! said:
Damocles said:

Im pretty sure the barca forward line up of Messi - Villa - pedro etc overshadows ours

Messi > Silva
Tevez == Villa
Balo > Pedro

I think not.

Aussie! said:
Damocles said:

Messi is in a league of his own so yes.
Tevez is on par with Villa I would say, perhaps Villa is marginally better. At Valencia Silva was as important and probably even more loved than Villa.
Both Balotelli and Silva are better than Pedro in my opinion.

Balotelli is so good it's frightening. He could be the best player in the world if he has the desire. His diving and play acting is irritating me a bit though, and reminds me a bit of Ronaldo when he first started off in the Premier League. If he's not careful he's going to cop for a reputation and start to get bugger all off referees. If I were Mancini I'd be having a quiet word in his ear, like Ferguson did with Ronaldo, for his own good and for the good of the team.

hgblue said:
Balotelli is so good it's frightening. He could be the best player in the world if he has the desire. His diving and play acting is irritating me a bit though, and reminds me a bit of Ronaldo when he first started off in the Premier League. If he's not careful he's going to cop for a reputation and start to get bugger all off referees. If I were Mancini I'd be having a quiet word in his ear, like Ferguson did with Ronaldo, for his own good and for the good of the team.

Mancini promoted Balotelli to the first team at Inter and knows him better than most. Balotelli has said he sees Mancini almost as a father.
Not even "The Special" one was able to control Balotelli but Mancini is.
Probably because Balotelli remind Mancini of himself as a young boy.

Damocles said:
Aussie! said:

Messi > Silva
Tevez == Villa
Balo > Pedro

I think not.

Well it's not quite that simple is it. Messi >>>>>> anyone who plays for us.

lol yup messi is crazy ...plus Barca's trio has Xavi behind them hes like the puppet master .. while we have Barry !!

b2b said:
lol yup messi is crazy ...plus Barca's trio has Xavi behind them hes like the puppet master .. while we have Barry !!
barry may not be in the same league as xavi but hes still really good

I have a severe man-crush on Silva.

He'd get into any team in the world - bar (atm) Spain :P

He's one of the most natural footballers I have ever seen. The time he makes for himself on the ball (eg. just before he hit the crossbar today) is something else. It's as if he's permanently playing in "bullet time" (for the gamers out there)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.