Silva - Tevez - Balotelli

cityboy1 said:
b2b said:
lol yup messi is crazy ...plus Barca's trio has Xavi behind them hes like the puppet master .. while we have Barry !!
barry may not be in the same league as xavi but hes still really good

i know Barry's good ..but also i know that Arteta is good ..Song aswell is good but will they make Barca's team ? u said it urself Xaxi on a difference level
we were comparing btw City and Barca's Fire power .. see the difference :)

the--dud said:
I just wanted to say - how lucky are we?
Never in my life could I imagine my little Manchester City to one day sport a front line of Silva, Tevez and Balotelli.
Silva is a magician and EVERY top team in the world were dying to sign him from Valencia.
Tevez is just a god amongst men - we all know this now!
Balotelli has for years been the most talent player in his age class. Even at 16/17 years old he was making massive waves across world football. He can go on to become a legend.

Absolutely! The best front three in the Prem, one of the beat front three's in Europe! We've just got them together as a three in the last month, I don't want to split them up! Why people want Dzeko is beyond me!

bluevengence said:
Some one very soon is going to get a right good twatting by 5 or 6 goals

This ^^^^^^!!!!!!!

said it after todays game, when this 'alliance' is cemeted.....all will fear us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.