Silva Today?

I can't see Silva starting today. I think it's a given that Johnson and Milner will start as they were rested mid-week and who do you drop out of Nige, Yaya and Barry?

kenzie115 said:
I can't see Silva starting today. I think it's a given that Johnson and Milner will start as they were rested mid-week and who do you drop out of Nige, Yaya and Barry?

Sooner or later, this particular nettle will have to be grasped. You can't leave the lad on the bench all season, and he isn't going to be happy just playing Carling Cup and Europa League games.

Wigan try to play nice football, they are definately not Blackburn or Stoke! Silva could so some damage today as Wigan go forward and de Jong breaks their play down!

-------------------Hart-----------------
Richards---Toure---Kompany---Bridge
-----------de Jong---Barry-------------
---AJohnson-----Silva--------Milner---
------------------Tevez-----------------

That's what I'd play, I don't think Mancini will though!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 am --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:

I thought Yaya was poor last week v Blackburn, as was Milner but he worked harder and had a rest in the week.

I think we could accomodate both sliva and Aj

-------------------Hart-----------------
Richards---Toure---Kompany---Bridge----
-----------de Jong/yaya---Barry/yaya---
---AJohnson-----------------Milner-----
------------Silva-----------------------
------------------Tevez---------------

I'd like to see him start, I think he could be key to unlocking the defence, and if it doesn't work stick aj on :D

Kevblue said:
I'd like to see him start, I think he could be key to unlocking the defence, and if it doesn't work stick aj on :D

I don't understand how anyone could suggest not starting Johnson. He was the best player by a mile against Blackburn and against Switzerland for England.

kenzie115 said:
Kevblue said:

I don't understand how anyone could suggest not starting Johnson. He was the best player by a mile against Blackburn and against Switzerland for England.

Maybe it's Mancini who might suggest not starting AJ?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm --<br /><br />Silva in , team as expected

Nelly's Left Foot said:
kenzie115 said:

Maybe it's Mancini who might suggest not starting AJ?

I was unaware Kevblue was Roberto's Bluemoon username. My apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.