Silva unhappy

I believe every word, I saw him in TJ Hughes buying 3 electric blankets and half a dozen hot water bottles, I overheard him ask if they do 30 Tog Duvets.

I think there was a article recently in which he says he feels good in City, so I think it's bulls***.

The scumbag journalists use the words "apparently" "according to" "it is understood" to cover their arses. Id love to sue the journalists personally and then see how they make up the next story.As for Green he's a fat little nobody that called us a grotesque monster live on air once and I will never forgive him for that. I hate him with a passion.

citymad said:
The scumbag journalists use the words "apparently" "according to" "it is understood" to cover their arses. Id love to sue the journalists personally and then see how they make up the next story.As for Green he's a fat little nobody that called us a grotesque monster live on air once and I will never forgive him for that. I hate him with a passion.

yeah a grotesque monster for playing our temas song and beaming a blue moon from a light

I would happily kill him until he was dead the fat muppet

citymad said:

Alan Green is a vile human being. I am embarrassed that he comes from the same country as I do. When he dies I'll be at his funeral with a carry out, enjoying the show.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm --<br /><br />
Edin123 said:
The guy is a world class talent. And if I was him, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was playing with a team who won't realistically be challenging for a trophy this year.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78dIgWnQHfU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

gfunkstylee said:
citymad said:

Alan Green is a vile human being. I am embarrassed that he comes from the same country as I do. When he dies I'll be at his funeral with a carry out, enjoying the show.

Why?
Even when thr waste of healthy liver was butied - cremated, while i didnt join in with the national mourning, i certainly did not take a carry out to east belfast to celebrate his death, indeed, I find gloryfying the death of ANYONE distadteful (except maybe thatcher). Green says it as he sees it, not always to my liking, but better than many on the free to air channels, and at least he does not suck the owed trafford cock.

As for the coments about Davy Silver wanting away, it has been reported in a slimebag tabloid, and IF i was a player of his qualities, I would also be concerned if i was in a team that was not challanging for honours, but neither of us fall into that position, as I am not a world class footballer, and Silva is playing for a work in progress that is challanging for a European trophy, the FA cup and will (hopefully) be playing in the "greatest" or richest club tournament in world football.

As for the comments about hot water bottles on ITV, maybe they have nver been in a changing room where people have used deep heat to relax muscles before a game, or used heat treatment to treat muscle injuries, or maybe they just dont have a clue.

Edin123 said:
The guy is a world class talent. And if I was him, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was playing with a team who won't realistically be challenging for a trophy this year.

Really? So we're out of the FA Cup and Europa League then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.