Silva Vs Iniesta

Iniesta is much better, best big game player in the world. Silva is class, but not in Iniesta class, maybe he will get there in career, but for now Iniesta > Silva.

Kunlover said:
Iniesta is much better, best big game player in the world. Silva is class, but not in Iniesta class, maybe he will get there in career, but for now Iniesta > Silva.

Fuck off with your "much better" what the fuck do you want, the guy has increased his scoring along with all other aspects of his game. How many more steps up are there ffs ?

Fair enough if you think Iniesta is better thats fine but your comment is bullshit and i call troll.

Many people as of the last 8 or so games would say Silva is the best in the world.

What else do you want ?, maybe a rainbow pouring out of his arse as he runs ? to many people gauge individuals in the Barca team as the team it's self. No man could do much more than Silva has here, moving to a new country and a new language and a moved to a very fast paced league and excelled.

Kunlover said:

you obviously are not watching City games. If you were, you would see that Silva is managing to do much more stuff for City single handedly then Iniesta is doing with Xavi together! and I am not being biased! just look at his efficiency, workrate and passing (assisting) and you'll see it for yourself. I am not trying to say that iniesta is not a good player, he is an amazing player! but at the moment, Silva is ahead of him.

Elcor said:
Kunlover said:

you obviously are not watching City games. If you were, you would see that Silva is managing to do much more stuff for City single handedly then Iniesta is doing with Xavi together! and I am not being biased! just look at his efficiency, workrate and passing (assisting) and you'll see it for yourself. I am not trying to say that iniesta is not a good player, he is an amazing player! but at the moment, Silva is ahead of him.

I watched most of City games in this season, I missed CC games and away game vs Fulham only. Silva is awesome player, but I would pick Iniesta. He is second to none in ball control and dribbling in tight spaces. He always performs in big games and pick up form fast after coming back from injury. He put MOM performance in CL final against Rags playing with injuried one leg, then he has awesome WC after having two months off (when Barca go out to Inter in semi-final CL due do the fact that Iniesta can not play). Silva is awesome and finally is getting recognision that he deserves, but Iniesta is for me better.

great stats

but iniesta is a beast and bit better ;)

i love silva though i think everyone knows am gay for him.

Different cogs in different machines,
Its like comparing 3rd gear in a Gallardo to 3rd gear in an RSV4.

The most scary thing in Silva cant really catch Spain's midfield, How fucking good are that lot then?

Kunlover said:
I watched most of City games in this season, I missed CC games and away game vs Fulham only. Silva is awesome player, but I would pick Iniesta. He is second to none in ball control and dribbling in tight spaces. He always performs in big games and pick up form fast after coming back from injury. He put MOM performance in CL final against Rags playing with injuried one leg, then he has awesome WC after having two months off (when Barca go out to Inter in semi-final CL due do the fact that Iniesta can not play). Silva is awesome and finally is getting recognision that he deserves, but Iniesta is for me better.

I am saying that currently silva is better player for City then iniesta would be. of course you have your reasons, but in my opinion, Silva's time has come, and he is yet to show the world that the best players don't just come from Barca. City is turning in the machinery that will inevitably earn the worlds recognition to players.

MCFC1993 said:
You have to bear in mind though that Iniesta has been playing with players similar to him and of his ilk for quite some time, messi, xavi, ronaldinho...who will have took a lot of weight of his shoulders when it comes to assists and goals, its like putting silva in the barca team, he wont set up at many as he does here because they have other players similar doing that job. I'm not going to compare them both, i'll just chuck them both in the World Class category.
Yeah this may be true. But then you look at their national team stats, and the case stays the same. Makes you wonder if we are not just underrating SIlva.

I have made the arguments to friends, that in my opinion, Silva is just as good. Different! but just as good.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
Never thought I would say this but if I had to choose one of the two I would take Merlin over Iniesta.

They are different kinds of player and I would love to have them both as not much between them but Dave is a legend.
I am shocked that be agreeing with you. It is blowing my mind :)

Not too long ago, I would have swapped Iniesta for Silva... but now, - no! Iniesta is brilliant, one of the best five players in the world. But so is David, among the best three in the world.

I think we should just go down to Barca and pick up Iniesta (who is best friends with Silva btw), have them two play together for us.

By the way; not having watched evry single Barca game this season I'm not fully up to speed; but it appears Iniesta is not having a great start to the season is he? Is he injured or something?
(Or maybe just keeping him self fit for his upcoming move to Manchester?) :)

I had to register to say this.

I am from Spain and i've been reading occasionally this forum since Silva joined City last year. It was clear to me as for most spanish people and La Liga followers that Silva is class, but when Silva joined to EPL I would say that people in this forum and other english football forums didnt have faith in him. Thats why i've been following peoples opinions since then and turned out to be like I thought, people rate him very highly.

But comparing him Iniesta is to much for him. Dont get me wrong, I said I rate Silva very highly, I know him since Spains U17s. But he is alongside the Spains golden generation, Xavi and Iniesta, who are the best spanish players I have ever seen.

You call Silva Merlin, but I dont think there is a player with more "magic moments" than Iniesta today.

(I am not a Barcelona fan, I am from Bilbao and I support Athletic Bilbao)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.