Silva yesterday...

welcometomanchester said:
quiet_riot said:
I quite liked this one:

Rico_Biggavel O Nome é André
I don't even rate spain but David Silva , Sergio Ramos, Xabi Alonso are ballers without a doubt
How can you not rate world cup winners?

I thought that. Disturbing comment, particularly considering how many of their team comes from one of the best club sides to have played the game.

He was stunning yesterday - no one in the entire team, even Iniesta when he came on, outshone Silva. We really have a special world class player.

Hamann Pineapple said:
David Silva is pretty much the best footballer I have ever seen in a City shirt.

I've been watching City since 1969 so i saw the likes of Bell , Lee and Summerbee ... and more recently Kinkladze ..... but David Silva is a brilliant player , and is far better player than i ever thought he was before he came here ...he's definetly my favourite City player of all time.

Losing Silva and Villa must have torn the heart out of Valencia.

he was just all over the place yesterday against the Yanks

speaking of tweets, the Spanish tweeters are funnier, they were talking like whether City would want to switch Kaka with Silva, obviously the Real Madrid fans had enough of him

Hamann Pineapple said:
David Silva is pretty much the best footballer I have ever seen in a City shirt.

For a 6 year old - you're writing skills are to be commended.

Silva was simply brilliant & the best player on show! He going to be so important to us, we need to get another just like him so we don't burn him out.

Schneider - Modic - Fabregas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.