Silva youtube video

That bit of skill to set up Aguero's third has not had nearly enough recognition by the media. If Rooney had done that, or even Messi or Ronaldo, it would have been played everywhere. Every time I see it, I find it hard to believe he could have done something like that on purpose, I don't even think you could do that on FIFA street!

It's wierd to see a youtube football compilation that actually has some good music on it as opposed to T-Pain featuring Basshunter and some blond slag.

Silva's rather good isn't he...

spurspinter1 said:
It's wierd to see a youtube football compilation that actually has some good music on it as opposed to T-Pain featuring Basshunter and some blond slag.

Silva's rather good isn't he...
As good as Iniesta. Fans of other clubs might mock when i say that, but i swear to God, if he was in Barca's team, enabling an easy comparison between the 2, he would prove that he is at his level.

Gem of a player.

southwalesjesus said:
That bit of skill to set up Aguero's third has not had nearly enough recognition by the media. If Rooney had done that, or even Messi or Ronaldo, it would have been played everywhere. Every time I see it, I find it hard to believe he could have done something like that on purpose, I don't even think you could do that on FIFA street!

That was absolute quality. Seemed to pull it back and just dink it over the player who had gone to ground. At the game I initially thought it had rebounded of the defender back onto Davids shin but watching it there it was just unbelievable skill.
Best football player I've seen grace the Blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.