Silva

AdamManCity

Was back to his best yesterday and villa couldn't handle him, I think it was very important for him to put in a performance like that because he's looked off his game slightly of late. It does pose the question though if silva plays better when nasri is out the team, I hope they can learn to play along side each other because I think we'll need both at their best in the same side of we want to win the majority of our remaining away games, but so far I've only really seen them link up well against tottenham home and away

AdamManCity said:
Was back to his best yesterday and villa couldn't handle him, I think it was very important for him to put in a performance like that because he's looked off his game slightly of late. It does pose the question though if silva plays better when nasri is out the team, I hope they can learn to play along side each other because I think we'll need both at their best in the same side of we want to win the majority of our remaining away games, but so far I've only really seen them link up well against tottenham home and away

Is that cos Samir has only played well against Spurs maybe?!

David has been quiet for a while but he's not helped by a lack of diagonal runs from others to give him the option of that clever through ball.

I wonder if the cold if our winters really does have an effect on some players from sunnier places!

he's been back to his best for the last few games.

When is he not his best? he only under performs when the whole team do imo.....

and yesterday was good cos we won in a high pressure situation, but there were alot of passes that werent made and a lot of inaccuracys, but id say blackburn can be a re awakening of the start of the season for me.

Its all about mentality

AdamManCity said:

He is getting better but still is a bit in and out for me - wont complain too much because when he is good he is fookin amazing

AdamManCity said:

I think Mancini has brought Nasri in to create a partnership and understanding with Silva for sure but there are certain games where we need Milner's presence in midfield to tackle different oppsition and if one has to be dropped it's never going to be Silva. I believe next season once he's settled after his first season we will see the best of Nasri and more impoirtantly form a dangerous link with Silva.

But yeah, David was class yesterday and always is. Only thing lacking is a couple more goals prehaps but I predict a strong finish from him to the end of the season...3more goals at least from him!

Silva will be one of the best City players ever to have played for the club if he carrys on like he has this season.its just a shame when Gio played he was not sournded by the same talented players wich are at the club now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.