Silvestre's having a tantrum

The whole scum PR machine is ramping up, you can hear the rocks shifting all around Bandit Country where we are. The scrabble of tiny Cockroach feet is getting deafening and guess what, us Blues are waiting for them. We are a constant thorn in their side in these parts and the Blue support is getting stronger. The Rags wont be embarrassed by what this Pan Faced prick is saying, they will believe any anti City propaganda that is thrown at them.

Re: Silvestres having a tantrum

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Navas >>| Fast Forward said:
" I have been travelling a lot for United in the last six months"

He's employed by United to say this sort of shit.
Small-time c**ts.

Indeed. What's hilarious is that they are the ones that have constantly accused our club of a small-time mentality down the years, yet when it comes to people connected with each club we've never spoken as much about them as they have about us these past couple of seasons. The 2011-12 title season in particular saw umpteen wankers from their side having their say in the media about us while our lot just kept their counsel.

Regarding this clown's comments, I'm sure I'm not the only one amused at the irony of one of United's many foreign imports bigging up their youth policy.

I haven't read the thread so apologies for repeating anyone, but this is a classic case of pro-City spin by Simon Mullock of The Mirror again.

Well done fella, if you happen to be reading. Silvestre will be fuming .

Didsbury Dave said:
I haven't read the thread so apologies for repeating anyone, but this is a classic case of pro-City spin by Simon Mullock of The Mirror again.

Yeah, it certainly bore more than a passing resemblance to a post you might read on here. Shows that not everyone in the media has an agenda against us ;)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It's almost like you've got an agenda to prove there isn't an....errr....agenda, DD ;-)

Believe it or not I have, a bit.

I'll tell you when I see you ;-)

My agenda overall on here is common sense, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.