Silvio Berlusconi ...

cyclops said:
staffs_blue said:
BillyMC said:
baldybouncer said:
Just to add a little bit more flavour to the pot.

Italian politics is notoriously flaky and Berlusconi is far from being in the running for Italian citizen of the year. He loves the trappings and power of his office and will do anything to remain the top Italian dog for as long as possible. He is also been in and out of the Italian courts so much that they've installed revolving doors in every court house in Italy! He desperately wants to endear himself to the Italian public. Why? Because he is in serious danger of losing his current immunity from prosecution. A law which he passed himself. You couldn't make it up!!

Are AC Milan the best supported club in Italy? I wonder if Italian fans in general will see him as the saviour or is it just an AC Milan thing? Berlusconi couldnt buy this kind of positive publicity. He's took everyone for a ride, including AC Milan, for personal gain..in my opinion.

Juventus are the best supported club in Italy.They are considered the rags of Italy

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=italy

Quite suprised with Juves crowds and the capcity...are they building a new ground?. How come the San Siro capcity is 1 more for when AC play than Inter!!

and don'tshoot me down for not saying Gordon Brown!

Mr Blair is the closest liar to Burlosconi we have!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.