Simon Stone and Dan Roan

boy i would love to back at maine road right now or when fans are allowed back in ? the fans was sat right next the press box haha, it kicked off big time once because somebody said something in the press and a city fan got hold of the reporter and give him a slap hahahha

Can see City moving the press box lol

boy i would love to back at maine road right now or when fans are allowed back in ? the fans was sat right next the press box haha, it kicked off big time once because somebody said something in the press and a city fan got hold of the reporter and give him a slap hahahha
Someone from the Mirror I believe who decided it was fair to compare our infamous attendance in the Auto Windshield Cup against Utd’s Champions League crowd.

Come on City, make the press entrance through the South Stand concourse.

Someone from the Mirror I believe who decided it was fair to compare our infamous attendance in the Auto Windshield Cup against Utd’s Champions League crowd.

Come on City, make the press entrance through the South Stand concourse.
Perhaps invest in a new tunnel club, let them run the gauntlet of hate to get to there seats. I’m sure plenty of match fans would pay

Neither of these two are capable of hiding the bias they have against City. Both are far from impartial and have little credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.