Simon Stone and Dan Roan

Hoping/ praying the club ban these idiots from attending any press conferences we do.
For some reason Stone always seems to get at the front of the questioners. They should move him down the list and run out of time so they can bring in the Spanish questioners and the embargo questions whatever that means.

For some reason Stone always seems to get at the front of the questioners. They should move him down the list and run out of time so they can bring in the Spanish questioners and the embargo questions whatever that means.
So if just kicking ideas about on a forum you can come up with what sounds like a damn good idea why can’t our unfit for purpose PR professionals do the same

So if just kicking ideas about on a forum you can come up with what sounds like a damn good idea why can’t our unfit for purpose PR professionals do the same
Id like them to be banned completely but that could be turned against us. So not allowing them to ask the question is. The thing about PR briefings is they need to be managed. Ours show no sign of that.

Surely this bell end Roan has to be looked at by the IMPARTIAL BBC. He is still not reporting fact, or bits to fit his agenda. He should have been removed after his awful comments at the Leicester owner's shrine. How is this allowed to go on? I am sick of emailing the biased bastards, they cover everything ala Jimmy fuckin' Saville. SHAMLESS.

Surely this bell end Roan has to be looked at by the IMPARTIAL BBC. He is still not reporting fact, or bits to fit his agenda. He should have been removed after his awful comments at the Leicester owner's shrine. How is this allowed to go on? I am sick of emailing the biased bastards, they cover everything ala Jimmy fuckin' Saville. SHAMLESS.

Well exactly, the bile he spews suits their criteria. Scumbag working for a scumbag organisation is all I see.

Doesn't matter what you do they will still spew their utter shit because they live in fear of upsetting several clubs.

They did the same with Andrew Jennings the journalist who investigated fifa for BBC panarma. Remember him slagging off bbc sport in an interview as they refused to be associated the the program for fear of missing out on TV coverage.

boy i would love to back at maine road right now or when fans are allowed back in ? the fans was sat right next the press box haha, it kicked off big time once because somebody said something in the press and a city fan got hold of the reporter and give him a slap hahahha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.