Simon Webbe

bluemoon27 said:
he is definately a blue
No 'bluemoon' ....... i've seen him bein' asked about his footballin' allegiances on tv ..... he's definetly 100% a rag ... even though he's a Moss Side lad.

black mamba said:
bluemoon27 said:
he is definately a blue
No 'bluemoon' ....... i've seen him bein' asked about his footballin' allegiances on tv ..... he's definetly 100% a rag ... even though he's a Moss Side lad.

he as been on soccer am sayin he was a blue and a bit more evidence for me was he was in the boozer across the road from sheff utd`s ground a few years ago when we played them on new years day wearin a City scarf and chattin to us about City and not a bad lad neither

bluemoon27 said:
black mamba said:
bluemoon27 said:
he is definately a blue

he as been on soccer am sayin he was a blue and a bit more evidence for me was he was in the boozer across the road from sheff utd`s ground a few years ago when we played them on new years day wearin a City scarf and chattin to us about City and not a bad lad neither

It's good .... but it's not right!

(see last paragraph)

Full Name: Simon Solomon Webbe
Nickname(s) Shaft, Tracksuit
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5'10

D.O.B: 30th March 1979
Starsign: Aries
Place of Birth: Manchester
Favourite band/Artist: Method Man

Favourite album:
Tipical' by Method Man
Favourite book:
'Monster Kody'
Favourite film:
'Belly' (starring DMX and Method Man)
Favourite meal:
Chicken, rice and peas

Favourite drink:
Vita (12 juices and that)
Favourite smell:
Angel (on a girl)
Favourite tv show:
Friends
Favourite actor:
Wesley Snipes

Favourite Football team:
Manchester United
Favourite Clothes store:
Foot Locker
Favourite colour:
Blue

Got to be one of the few times that somebody who made a comfortable living out of the word Blue turns out , in the end , to be a f*ckin' red!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.