Simple minds or u2?

Ste1969

Seen both bands live maybe 30 times .. uk, europe and the usa.

Both are great bands live, but who is the best.. ok simple minds went a bit shit in the 90's and 00's but they still kick ass live.

U2 went onto bigger things with the big stadium tours in the 90's till now.

Kerr v bono best vocals live performer

the edge v burchill guitar

Larry mullen v mel gaynor drums

ste1969 said:

Both are great bands live, but who is the best.. ok simple minds went a bit shit in the 90's and 00's but they still kick ass live.

U2 better songs but Bono is a complete dick, illegally download U2 songs and buy simple minds greatest hits only, knob rot gets no money but you get some fine tunes, Jim Kerr gets a little pocket money, morally the right thing to do

Never seen simple minds,seen U2 8 times over here,new York,Dublin never let down always superb,I bet bollockheads seen simple minds so far up the arse's it's unbelievable Jim,Charlie this and that.

ste1969 said:

Simple Minds on every front. Vocals and song writing are a matter of opinion but the Edge is a shite guitarist and Mel Gaynor is an awesome drummer. Jim Kerr is a twat, but not as bad as Bonio. Adam Clayton is a shit bass player.

As a kid in the early 80s it was Simple Minds but for sheer persistence U2 "edge" it for me.

Don't you (forget about me) and it's association with The Breakfast Club defined a period of my childhood. I have no such affiliation with U2.

Wow that's a tough one with U2 being exceptional and Simple Minds being distinctly average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.