Simple question, are you walking out during West Brom? YES or NO?

Are you going to walk out during West Brom game in protest at ticket prices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be walking out on 60mins.
I'll also be holding banners in protest of the prices.

I won't be attending the PSG match anyway as I opted out of the CL scheme last season due to financial reasons.

If anyone starts kicking off whilst I'm walking out and not being a great customer as they are — I'll happily rip their heads off and take a shit down their necks and take a stadium ban with it as I'm Sure I won't be renewing my SeasonCard next season as I'm certain MCFC (More Cash For Club) will be increasing the SeasonCard
I won't be walking out now - don't want to miss that charming spectacle.

Last edited:
I'd say Bluemoon, or at least those who regularly post on it, aren't a wholly accurate representation of our match-going support.

With the best will in the world, I am beginning to think not. The self deprecatory humour and tolerance most have seems to have been replaced on hereby self interest and internet aggression.

Last edited:
With the best will in the world, I am beginning to think not. The self deprecatory humour and tolerance most have seems to have been replaced on hereby self interest and internet aggression.
I think the fact that reading these threads, give the impression that there is a big groundswell of opinion, but then only 200 or so vote with only 29 for a walkout, it shows it may not really be a true impression of the whole fanbase. It's a very small sample of the fans that attend at some time over a season which must be 60,000 ish.

I think the fact that reading these threads, give the impression that there is a big groundswell of opinion, but then only 200 or so vote with only 29 for a walkout, it shows it may not really be a true impression of the whole fanbase. It's a very small sample of the fans that attend at some time over a season which must be 60,000 ish.

Spot on.I have mentioned various 'hot topics' on here to some very keen Blues and they do not have any idea of walkouts. Many long serving would be astonished to see how they are perceived by some posters on here.

And of course many who do post do not go to matches anyway, so it is very easy to say 'I am not going or I will walk out' or even the complete opposite 'I am always going to go no matter how much I get charged.

No and never will, If I attend then they get my full support for the full term. Why would I go to the effort of attending and paying just to walk out. I may as well not attend at all. That said I understand others feelings, its just not for me. Organised protests outside of game time, around City Square or the main entrance like the old days may possibly receive my support, I just struggle to walk out on the team during a competitive fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.