Simple question. Do you trust Daft Donald?

All big business moguls , politicians etc no matter their moral fibre , have to manipulate , lie , control in many cases and have a varying degree of sociopathic and psychopathic tendency.

Trump is a liar , has a fairly ordinary moral code by most peoples code of ethics but that in part is why he is where he is.

Reagan aside although he was a Governor for a while after giving up lousy acting he is the first of the new breed , no establishment from the capital , no people in politics to look after , no background in Washington etc , the first of the business men and reality television politics to ascend to President.

The question for the American People is what would you prefer , Trump or a Democrat because in reality Trump is neither Republican or Democrat in the traditional sense.

His supporters overall are better off financially than they would have been under crooked Hilary , jobs are returning to the USA that were lost under Obama , he stands up to the Chinese and Wall Street like him much more than any Democrat President of past and most likely future office.

Do you trust any President of the USA depends on what you mean by trust I supposed.

if Trump told me he would do something that my life depended on then absolutely not.

Am I better off financially under Trump here in OZ as opposed to any alternative from the Democrats again depends on spread of wealth of course but in my case yes.

That is not the be all and end all of living far from it but I wouldn't trust him but it doesn't really matter to me if I do or I don't.

Barm.

All big business moguls , politicians etc no matter their moral fibre , have to manipulate , lie , control in many cases and have a varying degree of sociopathic and psychopathic tendency.

Trump is a liar , has a fairly ordinary moral code by most peoples code of ethics but that in part is why he is where he is.

Reagan aside although he was a Governor for a while after giving up lousy acting he is the first of the new breed , no establishment from the capital , no people in politics to look after , no background in Washington etc , the first of the business men and reality television politics to ascend to President.

The question for the American People is what would you prefer , Trump or a Democrat because in reality Trump is neither Republican or Democrat in the traditional sense.

His supporters overall are better off financially than they would have been under crooked Hilary , jobs are returning to the USA that were lost under Obama , he stands up to the Chinese and Wall Street like him much more than any Democrat President of past and most likely future office.

Do you trust any President of the USA depends on what you mean by trust I supposed.

if Trump told me he would do something that my life depended on then absolutely not.

Am I better off financially under Trump here in OZ as opposed to any alternative from the Democrats again depends on spread of wealth of course but in my case yes.

That is not the be all and end all of living far from it but I wouldn't trust him but it doesn't really matter to me if I do or I don't.
So basically your saying if it wasn't for Daft Donald, Donald Trump would not be President of the USA?

So basically your saying if it wasn't for Daft Donald, Donald Trump would not be President of the USA?

I KNEW that daft Donald thing was a ruse to throw the press off the scent......daft Donald was secretly plotting to get the other daft Donald elected President of the USA!

The FBI tapping the phones spent years searching for the elusive Thingie.

Yes..Fonso and most of the Buller clan were at Cavy road primary school in West Dids.
Cheers! Maybe going to school and playing football with a Cool Cat will give me some non-Yank Street cred on here?!
:-)
Small world. I remember coming home from there with two black eyes one day....and neither of them were from fighting! Parents weren’t having any of it and I got a good hiding anyway! What next? Will people will be telling me Catherine Ugwu is famous on here, too? ;-)

All that for a shite attempt at humour.lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.