Simple way to shut up a rag...

Seosa

As some on BM may know, last week I made the 'We Love the Glazers' group in response to the rags anti-glazer group. Since then it has accumulated well over 200 members. However, today, I received an email from some random rag telling me to 'f**k that group off you little shit'. It made me lol tbh, so I simply replied: 'Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock'. I haven't had a reply since. Very simple beings rags aren't they. :)

One of them asked me whether Vieira was eligible to play against them and I answered that I didn't know and that I didn't think he would be playing anyway as I thought we would play the kids in this game. The look on his face as he tried to figure out whether I was being serious or not, followed by the agonised grin as he realised that I was taking the piss was priceless. I think you could say he was speechless.

i keep takin the piss out of my rag mate about the big debts n stuff, but all he keeps sayin is "we have a massive income, we will be out of debt in no time".....now i kno that thats not true, but i cant explain why, can someone help me?

ScottyB said:
i keep takin the piss out of my rag mate about the big debts n stuff, but all he keeps sayin is "we have a massive income, we will be out of debt in no time".....now i kno that thats not true, but i cant explain why, can someone help me?

Yes sure.

Just look at any one of about 50 threads on the subject on here in the past week or two.

law74 said:
ScottyB said:

Yes sure.

Just look at any one of about 50 threads on the subject on here in the past week or two.

wel i cant b arsed readin them all smartarse. so, in a nutshell, why dont u tell me, why uniteds income cant help pay off their cripplin debt?

law74 said:
ScottyB said:

Yes sure.

I'm guessing the interest on there debt is snowballing at a rate where it surpases even there massive income P.A...

Their massive income isn't enough to pay the interest on the massive debt.

That's why they just released massive figures up to June last year showing a massive profit. Why June? Because in June they sold a player for a massive 81m, which gives them a massive profit of 40m... or a massive loss of 40m, if they'd presented figures to April, like every other business.

If they can sell a massive player for a massive 80 million every season their massive income will see them out of trouble... otherwise they're in massive shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.