Simple way to shut up a rag...

ScottyB said:
law74 said:
Yes sure.

Just look at any one of about 50 threads on the subject on here in the past week or two.

wel i cant b arsed readin them all smartarse. so, in a nutshell, why dont u tell me, why uniteds income cant help pay off their cripplin debt?

To stupid to read eh rag

desperatedon said:
Stickers!
Get some stickers done in the same style as their Hate Glazer stickers.
I'll buy some.

Someone already has done. I saw a sticker on the hand drier in the Temple Of Convenience when I was out on my birthday, last June. They looked something like this...

course-1.jpg

Nope, Don't get it.

I know it is a line from a 1970's nasal spray advert (the oldies will know what I mean) and I get the Malcolm reference but unless I am being thick, which is highly possible, I don't get the relevance.

desperatedon said:
Nope, Don't get it.

I know it is a line from a 1970's nasal spray advert (the oldies will know what I mean) and I get the Malcolm reference but unless I am being thick, which is highly possible, I don't get the relevance.

I took it to mean that Uncle Malcolm breezed in and done whatever he wanted to do. Now I know there were protestors but basically he was able to brush them aside, take the whole rotten club off them and, metaphorically at least, all they could do was stand back and say: "Course you can Malcolm" - just like the old TV ad.

Like I said, that's my take on it.

Agecroft Glass van has a couple of stickers on it which say Love your Glazier Hate United .

One Ive been using recently was to tell em we were all getting a refund of £25 on the semi tickets so we could inflate the price for their lot.That always confuses em

Simple way to shut up a rag...

Take a 6 foot scaffolding pole
Shove it up his arse
When it comes out of his gob

That should do it!

ScottyB said:
law74 said:
Yes sure.

Just look at any one of about 50 threads on the subject on here in the past week or two.

wel i cant b arsed readin them all smartarse. so, in a nutshell, why dont u tell me, why uniteds income cant help pay off their cripplin debt?

In a nutshell owe trafford sell Ronaldo for 80m. Taking into acount all there income and expenditure they make a net profit of 40m. If they had not sold the ladyboy then they would have made a net loss 80m. The only player they have left who could help then make another net profit would be shrek and then after that they are fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.