Since Elano looks certain to leave we should offer a swap...

Lomas has a lob on said:
if elano goes it will and should be abroad, unless he does a gio and goes to a very poor prem club to become there "messiah". no need to replace him IMO, with the players were in for tev, RSC, eto'o etc SWP is gonna struggle to get in, so in a weird way there is your elano replacement. . . . . but better and a club man. plus we can promote Weiss from reserves, who could be a world beater in a few years. IMO.

yeah Weiss does look bloody good but is he really ready yet?

i would not give any of our rivals any players especially the likes of elano if he goes expect him to go abroad, i also feel the same about dunnie dont think we should let him leave for any prem rivals keep him as a squad player

sorry sam 221985 sent you a private message then about this thread didn't mean 2. as you can tell im a newby. but what i said was no weiss may not be good enough yet. . . but throw him in in ideal situations and also unfortunately SWP maybe on the fringes more so he'll be what elano was this season. also i do rate elano but he was a disturbance last season and surely with more talent coming in ahead of him, he's gonna be even worse. its great when city fans can talk about the likes of elano being surplus! how we've grown

ello_jo said:
We should offer a swap with roma for totti or someone like that. Bit of talented experience.

yeah cause roma would obviously accept that offer

it seems to me like noone wants to swap anyone for elano so we should just get a good price from someone on the continent and let him go surely b grade serie a teams are interested like say inter hehe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.