Since you where born, who the greatest city players you.....

Colin Bell
Kaziu Deyna
Trevor Francis
Kinkladze
Robinho

Probably the next tier down, but contenders:
Francis Lee
Rodney Marsh (although not for his team work, just his skill)
Mike Summerbee
Mike Doyle
Dave Watson
The Goat
Elano

OR if I'm pissed:
Peter Reid, Lee Bradbury, and of course the one and only legend Christian Negouai!

I was born in 1994 so my 3 are:

1. Bernarbia- this guy just completely mesmorised me every time he got the ball. some of the stuff he did, i thought id never see a player like him in a city shirt!

2. Shaun Wright-Phillips- I was gutted when he went. A true blue legend coming up from the academy to become one of the best wingers in the Prem. I remember when the news came through that we'd re-signed him when we were in midgetland!!! That was madness

3. Nicolas Anelka- Just think where we would have finished in the league this year if we stil had him up front. OK- he could be moody and sullen at times but when hes on form he was one of the best strikers in the world

blu4life said:
I was born in 1994 so my 3 are:

1. Bernarbia- this guy just completely mesmorised me every time he got the ball. some of the stuff he did, i thought id never see a player like him in a city shirt!

2. Shaun Wright-Phillips- I was gutted when he went. A true blue legend coming up from the academy to become one of the best wingers in the Prem. I remember when the news came through that we'd re-signed him when we were in midgetland!!! That was madness

3. Nicolas Anelka- Just think where we would have finished in the league this year if we stil had him up front. OK- he could be moody and sullen at times but when hes on form he was one of the best strikers in the world

Good call with the Elk. One of the best I've seen in a City shirt. He still stayed longer with us than any other club :-O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.