Sinclair

LoveCity said:
This has deadline day loan written all over it... hopefully to QPR or Palace because I have money on him going there. :)

But wouldn't surprise me at all if we cave in to Villa's offer on deadline day just to get rid of him.
you're right, it looks inevitable, I've already excised him from my player list and never do that unless i'm sure.

So some news today that Villa is back in for a possible loan deal...

Looked like Villa was out for a while but looks like things are progressing.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

We should tell the cheap cunts its £3M or fuck off.

stony said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

We should tell the cheap c**ts its £3M or fuck off.

That's probably what we're going for. 2-3M, I cant see how any less than that would be worth it. After all he's English ffs and that alone is easily 50% more on his worth :P

Palace spunking £5m on a QPR sub

We should be on the phone to Palace's chairman.

The word in Birmingham is that its a done deal, no details on if it is a loan or sale but will be announced tomorrow!

not really featured for your Team much and you seem happy to get rid! have to say i have mixed emotions on the prospect of a unmotivated wage taker coming to Villa Park!

what do you think is the reason he has stagnated at City?

Avillafan.com said:
The word in Birmingham is that its a done deal, no details on if it is a loan or sale but will be announced tomorrow!

not really featured for your Team much and you seem happy to get rid! have to say i have mixed emotions on the prospect of a unmotivated wage taker coming to Villa Park!

what do you think is the reason he has stagnated at City?

Better players in front of him! I feel he will do the business for villa and will score goals and assists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.